I – Information concerning privacy
2) This is an information that is also provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 – Code regarding the protection of personal data for the purpose of adaptation to the GDPR from Article 13 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons data and the freedom of movement of information to parties interacting or make use of its services with Hotel Petite Fleur and may be accessed at the home page
3) The information is provided only for the sites mentioned above www.hotelpetitefleur.it and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through special links. www.hotelpetitefleur.it/de/privacy-policy/
4) The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, times and the nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users/visitors/customers when connecting to the web pages of www.hotelpetitefleur.it regardless of the purposes of the connection itself according to European legislation
5) The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, so the user/visitor/customer is invited to periodically check this page.
6) If the user/visitor/customer is under the age of 16 in accordance with article 8 of EU regulation no. 2016/679, will have to legitimize its consent through the authorization of the parents or whoever takes their place
II – Data processing
1 – Data holder
1) The Controller (Controller) of the processing is the natural/legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. He also takes care of security profiles.
2) With regard to this site/report, the Data Controller is: the Happy Tour company of Fracassa Gabriele & C. s.a.s. and for any clarification or exercise of the rights of the user/visitor/customer can be contacted at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
2 – Responsible for processing
1) The Data Processor is the natural/legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the Data Controller
2) Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 on the appointment of the owner of the data, the person in charge of data processing of the www.hotelpetitefleur.it site is/are:
3 – Place of data processing
1) The processing of data generated by the use of the site takes place at ARUBA server located in Italy
2) In case of need, the data related to the newsletter/profiling/statistics/conservation service can be processed by the data controller or by subjects appointed by it for this purpose at the relative registered office.
Lungomare Marconi , 78 – 64011 Alba Adriatica (TE)
4 – Treatment mode
1) The above information is handled manually with the help of the following computer support
CB-EasyOffice Personal Computer
Windows 10 Pro
Removable hard drive
III – Process Data
1 – Treatment mode
2) All websites make use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is kept during the user / customer visit in accordance with Article 4 with 2 GDPR in particular (collection, registration, organization, conservation , consultation, processing, modification, selection, retrieval, comparison, access, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and distribution. the holder is personal data collected by taking appropriate safety measures to prevent the crime DATABREACK
The information collected could be the following:
(IP) internet protocol protocol
Type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site
(ISP) name of the internet service provider
Date and time of the visit
Tax Code and/or VAT Number
Any Food allergies
(Referral) web page of origin of the visitor and exit
Possible number of clicks
3) The above information processed in an automated manner and collected exclusively in aggregate form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons and market research.
4) Such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the Owner
5) For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection, threat identification), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address that could be used in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site or damage other users, or in any case damage or crime activity.
These data are never used for identification or profiling of the user/visitor/client, but only for the purposes protection of the site and its users/visitors/customers.
6) If the site allows the inclusion of comments, or in the case of specific services requested by the user/visitor/client, including the possibility to send Curriculum Vitae for a possible working relationship, the site automatically detects and directs some identification data of the user/visitor/customer, including the email address.
The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the service requested and only for the time necessary to provide the service.
7) The information that users/visitors/customers believe to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user in a conscious and voluntary manner, exempting this site from any responsibility regarding possible violations of laws.
It is up to the user/visitor/client to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international regulations
2 – Purposes of data processing
The data you provide will be used for the purpose and purpose of the performance of the assignment, market research, storage, profiling, Fini Fiscali and sending commercial communications through (mail, phone, sms, e-mail, social networks , instant messaging newsletter)
1) The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified and in any case not later than 5 years
2) The data used for the purposes of security (block attempt to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose indicated above.
3 – data provided by the user/visitor/client
1) As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message
2) Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request
4 – browser configuration support
1) The user/visitor/customer can also manage cookies through the setting of their browser. However, by deleting cookies, the browser may remove the preferences set on the site
2) For other information and support you can also visit the help page (HELP) of the browser site you are using
5 – Plug in Social Network
2) The collection and use of information obtained through the plugins are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks to which reference is made:
IV – Cookies
1 – type of cookies
2) A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user/visitor/client browser from a web server that can only be read by the server that performed the transfer. They consist of random numbers generated by the server, this is not executable code does not transmit computer viruses
3) Cookies do not store any personal information and any identifiable information will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and services could be compromised. To proceed without changing the settings relating to cookies, simply continue browsing.
Following are the types of cookies that the site uses:
2 – Technical cookies
1) There are many technologies for storing information on the user/visitor/client computer-tablet-mobile, which are then collected by the sites. Among these the most known and used and that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation, to facilitate access and use of the site by the user/visitor/customer. They are necessary for transmission on the electricity grid or the supplier to provide the requested service of the user/visitor/customer
2) The setting to manage or deactivate cookies may vary according to the internet browser used. In any case, the user/visitor/customer can manage (or request) the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies, modifying the settings of their internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3) The use of technical cookies allows safe and efficient navigation of the site
4) Cookies that are entered in the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or through the service statistics of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly from the owner of the site, which can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions for Analytics cookies the same rules apply, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5) From the point of view of duration we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session and are used for the identification of the user/visitor/customer and thus avoid logging in for each page visited and permanent ones that remain active in the computer-tablet-mobile until expiry or cancellation by the user/visitor/customer
6) Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user/customer.
7) They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and effective exploration of the site
3 – third-party cookies
1) The origin of cookies is distinguished by the browser sent directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer-tablet-mobile from other sites and not from the one you are visiting
2) Third-party cookies are often permanent cookies
3) The majority of third-party cookies consists of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand the interests and then customize the advertising proposals for the user/visitor/customer
4) Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site
5) Third-party cookies are used to gather information on the behavior of users/visitors/customers on www.hotelpetitefleur.it
6) The survey is carried out anonymously in order to monitor the performance to improve the usability of the site. The third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles regarding users/visitors/customers in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users/visitors/customers themselves.
7) The use of these cookies is governed by the rules prepared by third parties, therefore, we invite users/visitors/customers to view the privacy policies and directions to manage or disable cookies in their web pages.
4 – profiling cookies
1) Profiling cookies are those that create profiles concerning the user/visitor/customer and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by them in the context of surfing the web
2) When these types of cookies are used, the user/visitor/customer must give explicit consent
3) Article 22 of EU regulation no. 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code.
V – User rights
1) Article 13 paragraph 2 of EU regulation 2016/679 lists all user rights
2) The website www.hotelpetitefleur.it intends to inform the user/visitor/customer of the existence
The right of the data subject to request the holder to access their personal data (art, 15 GDPR EU)
Their update (art, 7 paragraph 3 letter D.Lgs 196 193/2003) the correction (art, 16 GDPR EU)
limit the processing (art, 18 GDPR EU) legitimately oppose the treatment (art, 21 GDPR EU)
portability right (art, 20 GDPR EU) cancellation rights (art, 17 GDPR EU)
The transformation informs anonymous or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data are collected or processed (article 7, paragraph 3 letter c D. Lgs 196 193/2003)
Right to obtain confirmation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration, deletion, blocking and transformation of the data have been brought to the attention also with regard to the content of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated except for the where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a manifest disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7 paragraph 3 letter c of Legislative Decree 196 193/2003)
3) requests can be sent to the Data Controller, without formalities or alternatively using the form provided by the personal data protection authority or send an email to email@example.com or by registered letter with return receipt to Hotel Petite Fleur Lungomare Marconi, 78 – 64011 Alba Adriatica (TE), which will reply no later than 30 days after submission
4) What time the data processing is based on (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) – Consent express to use or (Article 9 paragraph 2 letter a) – Consent of generic, biometric, relative data health, revealing religious beliefs, philosophical or radical belonging, which reveal the ethnic, racial and political opinions – the user/visitor/customer has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
5) Likewise in the event of violation of the law, the user/visitor/customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6) For a more in-depth examination of the rights that compete with the user/visitor/customer see the (Article 15 and ss of EU regulation 2016/679) and (Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003)
VI – Mandatory consent
1) The provision of your data is mandatory during navigation and the use of our website www.hotelpetitefleur.it by the user/visitor/client
2) The conferment of your data is mandatory during the provision of services requested by the user/visitor/client
VII – Data security provided
1) This site processes the data of users/visitors/customers in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using computerized and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2) In addition to the Owner, in some cases it may have access to the data categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects such as (technical service providers) third parties, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII – Changes to this document
2) May be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with correct notifications to users/visitors/customers
3) Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page www.hotelpetitefleur.it/de/privacy-policy/
4) This document was updated on 10/September/2018 to comply with the relevant regulations, and in particular in compliance with the GDPR EU 2016/679 Regulation.